Want to grow with a Growing Company! Work in a team orientated environment that fosters innovation and process improvement? Come join GreenLife Energy Solutions.
GreenLife Energy Solutions was founded in 2007, and our mission is to create a more sustainable environment for future generations. We do this by providing a wide range of cost-saving measures, energy solutions, resources, and assistance to communities across the state of New Jersey. We are proud to be primary contractors for the New Jersey Comfort Partners Program and Elizabethtown Gas Home Weatherization for the Income Qualified Program. GreenLife Energy Solutions is a full-service energy conservation contractor based in Egg Harbor Township, New Jersey. However, our services are availablestatewide.
We are fully accredited by BPI, the Building Performance Institute, and Resnet, the Residential Energy Services Network. This ensures our customers that they are getting the highest quality work. It also provides an opportunity for our customers to take advantage of various financial incentives that may be available through different programs.
At GreenLife Energy Solutions you will be welcomed into our family and quickly adapt to our culture. Our Operations Manager will be expected to work Monday through Friday, with some weekends. At GreenLife, we encourage you to come up with ideas on how to improve your current position and we welcome independent thinkers, who also, thrive as team players.
GreenLife Energy Solutions – Operations Manager
GreenLife Energy Solutions is looking for a full-time Operations Manager at the direction of the CEO, manages resources to the most productive uses with the aim of creating maximum value for the organization. Oversees the organization’s daily business activities. Responsible for managing its resources, developing and implementing an operational plan and ensuring that procedures are carried out properly. We are seeking those who are determined with a strong work ethic. This is a long-term, full-time, position for individuals who are highly qualified and highly motivated.
Our salary for this position ranges between $125k – $165k (depending on relevant experience and knowledge)
- Oversees Customer Service (In-Take Calls)
- Resource Management – oversees scheduling and project management initiatives.
- Designs and implements Job Costing (Cost of Goods Sold). Develops methodology for comparison to bid process to ensure financial success.
- Technology support
- Marketing Campaign Support
- Manages Campaign Support- Tracks and monitors effectiveness of campaigns and scheduling.
- Manages Quality control of field operations. Implements improvement processes and manages analytics.
- Develops and guides direct reports – Crew Leads, Sub Contractors, scheduler, quality control and marketing. Provides guidance and development to individuals and enables them to successfully contribute to the organization.
QUALIFICATIONS FOR OPERATIONS MANAGER;
- At least 8 years relevant experience
- At least 5 years in a leadership/ supervisory role
- Valid driver’s license with a clean driving record
- Able to pass a background check and drug testing
- Knowledge of construction and energy efficiency technology
- Working knowledge of customer relationship management
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Self-motivated with the ability to work well with a team
- Medical (Covered 100% by the Company)
- 401K – Company Matches up to 6%
- Paid Holidays after 90-days
- Paid Time Off after 90-days
- Opportunity for long term relationship
GreenLife Energy Solutions is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status or other protected category.
As stated before, GreenLife Energy Solutions takes pride in being a company that delivers on its promises.
If interested, please submit your resume. For further details, feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org