GreenLife Energy Solutions is the HIGHEST PAYING Weatherization Company in New Jersey and we are offering an exceptional opportunity for experienced Technicians. We are seeking those who are determined with a strong work ethic and ability to perform quality weatherization installations. This is a long-term, full-time, position for individuals who are highly qualified and highly motivated. Many positions to be on our team are open!
Level I Field Technician to assist with in-home weatherization and maintenance tasks. This position involves work including, but not limited to:
- insulating with aerosol foam, fiberglass, and cellulose
- sealing crawlspaces
- working with weatherization materials, such as caulking and weather stripping
- installing new ductwork and mechanical systems
- installing light bulbs, thermostats, dryer vents, and bath fan vents.
- air filtration systems
- combustion testing
Other Responsibilities and Duties
- Work hours are Monday – Friday, and the occasional weekend
- Communicate clearly, professionally and politely with co-workers and customers
- Follow instructions from the Crew Leader(s) and use professional language on the job site
- Comprehend and follow written and oral instructions
- Assist with maintenance tasks on the interior and exterior of homes
- Ensure clean-up of the job site, warehouse, and vehicles at the end of each workday
- Assist with maintaining and cleaning equipment and tools
- Follow all traffic laws
- Respect self, others, and property
- Ability to pass a background check and drug test
- Experience with a variety of hand and power tools
- A basic understanding of residential building and construction concepts
- Professional work experience with home construction, maintenance, and/or weatherization
- Ability to employ accident prevention strategies to avoid accidents and injuries
- Enjoys hands-on work
- Strategic thinking and problem-solving skills
- Motivated, responsible, hard-working, and works well in a team setting
- Able to adapt quickly
- Communicates well with the crew leader, supervisors, co-workers, and clients
- Ability to lift 20-60 lbs and physically capable to deal with strenuous work
- Comfortable with having to crawl and fit into small spaces (crawl spaces, attics)
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid Holidays after 3 months
- Paid Time Off after 3 months
- Company provided uniforms
- Continuous development and training opportunities.
- Room to grow with the company.
- Long term/permanent employment.
Over time is always available and encouraged.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $17.00 /hour
GreenLife Energy Solutions is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.