The New Jersey Comfort Partners Program is a FREE energy saving and energy education program for qualified low-income customers.
The weatherization program includes the installation and adaptation of energy and cost saving measures to improve energy efficiency in your home and reduce your utility bill.
Since 2001, Comfort Partners has helped over 118,000 families since its launch under the New Jersey Clean Energy Program
GreenLife Energy Solutions is the authorized contractor under the New Jersey Comfort Partners Program for counties in South Jersey and locations in Hudson and Essex County.
- Any New Jersey household with significant energy use, having an income at or below 250% of the federal poverty guidelines.
- Households that receive aid from the following programs:
- Home Energy Assistance program (HEAP)
- Lifeline, Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD)
- Section 8 housing, Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Universal Service Fund (USF), Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- General Assistance (GA)
Services can include:
- Cleaning and repairing of cooling/heating system
- Refrigerator replacement
- Insulation of water heater
- Insulation upgrades in attics, walls, and crawl spaces
- Installation of low-flow showerheads, thermostats, and faucet aerators.
- LED replacement
- Air sealing
- Overall energy counseling and education
- & more!