GreenLife Energy Solutions is an authorized contractor under the New Jersey Comfort Partners Program for towns in Atlantic, Cape May, Cumberland, Essex, Hudson, and Ocean Counties.
The New Jersey Comfort Partners Program is a FREE energy saving and energy education program for qualified low-income customers.
The weatherization program includes the installation and adaptation of energy and cost saving measures to improve energy efficiency in your home and reduce your utility bill.
Since 2001, Comfort Partners has helped over 126,000 families since its launch under the New Jersey Clean Energy Program.
- Any New Jersey household with significant energy use, having an income at or below 250% of the federal poverty guidelines.
Households that do not meet the income guidelines but receive aid from any of the following programs may still be eligible for Comfort Partners:
- Home Energy Assistance program (HEAP)
- Lifeline, Pharmaceutical Assistance to the Aged and Disabled (PAAD)
- Section 8 housing, Supplemental Security Income (SSI)
- Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF)
- Universal Service Fund (USF), Medicaid, Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP)
- General Assistance (GA)
GreenLife team member, Ladarrell, installing a LED light bulb.
Services can include:
- Cleaning and repairing of cooling/heating system
- Refrigerator replacement
- Insulation of water heater tank
- Insulation upgrades in attics, walls, and crawl spaces
- Installation of low-flow showerheads, thermostats, and faucet aerators.
- LED light bulbs
- Air sealing
- Overall energy counseling and education
- & more!