Did you know you can save up to 30% on your home energy bill by weatherizing your home?
New Jersey Comfort Partners, Elizabethtown Gas, and South Jersey Gas energy-saving programs are at no cost for income-qualified customers.
- Applicants must have an individually metered active utility account and heat their home with gas or electricity.
- The eligible home:
- Must be your primary residence
- Must be at least five years old and cannot be under construction where there are open walls.
- Cannot be under foreclosure, for sale, or purchased within the last 12 months.
- Renters are eligible to apply. If approved, the landlord must complete an authorization form. There are no costs to the landlord.
Services can include:
- Air-sealing and Insulation
- LED bulb replacement and Smart Thermostat
- Refrigerator testing and replacement
- Hot water heater replacement
- Pipe insulation
- Energy education
- Carbon Monoxide testing and detector installation
- Gas lead detection and repairs
All services are provided at no charge.
or call (609) 407-6900 to apply